Wednesday, December 31, 2008

I've no choice people, I cant only vent my angers here. Ignore this post.


I've live with you for like almost 14 years. Tell me, what you know about me.
You said I dont care how you feel, think about how much I changed from P6 to now. I know, you always dont appreciate anything. You only see the flaws I am having + scolding me about it but you will never see about the changes that I've make. I am tired mama, I tried so hard to impress you.. to let you feel that I am better than what you thought, to let you know that I am trying very hard to reach your expectation.. But you never do appreciate, never. Maybe to you, I am nothing at all? I doubt you can see/know anything from this post, because nobody would ever tell you and you will never bother to see my blog. But how I wish you can see those thing above..
You never failed to be the one who makes me cry badly like this, I am just a cry baby to you but you never know much much it hurt hearing you saying those words. I dont hate you.

Me.

Photobucket


Esther Chen. 15
(L) Close Ones, Maen J, Family.
esther_yun_1994@hotmail

you are my purpose, for everything.
Take me with you now, with my heart.



free hit counter













ce 22 Nov 2008. :)