Sunday, December 14, 2008




Hello, posting at a really late time today.
But well, theres nothing much to post too I guess? I went to my mother's shop to help today. (:


& teo shien-li, I know you cant bear to leave new town. But look, there will always be goodbye-s. At least, we've got the memories, we've spent a year together isn't it? I cant bear to leave you, I mean it okay. The year in 1/2 was great with you, & a few others. It would be very different in 2009, just think of the positive side alright? (L) Bestfriend.
I miss how we have heart-to-heart talks.
I miss how hard you laugh when I did something stupid/funny.
I miss how we manage to cover up each others mistake & how we get into troubles.
I miss how we tease jessie + some others & laughed real hard.
I miss how we pissed all the relief teachers off.
I miss how loudly we talked just to stop Ms Olivia from teaching.
I miss how we run out of the class just to loiter around 1/6 + 1/5 to look for the rest.
I miss sms-ing you & cry my heart out whenever I've got problems & feeling much better then.
I miss how we gossip about people & stuffs.
I miss staying back in school for hours just to vandalized/mess up the class.
Well, I miss everything I do with you indeed.

TAGS REPLIED.

Caiyan : Estherrrrrr :D tagged with loves

Haha, love you! :D

Jacelyn : Niceeeeee photos laopo! :)
Thanks! <3

Shien-Li : Don't care Si Min ah, not worth it. As long as you've us all ^^ Hahaha ok, you can show me anytime you want. Hahaha. Love you too best friend! :)

HAHA, i love bestfriend. :D

Maria. : chill k lover, still have the others! :D don't care too much about her, see you soon (L)

Yup, I dont care anymore. :D See you very soon! :D

passer by : r u a christian??
Yes I am! :D

YUTING : haha, my face red liaoluhs :P
HAHAHA, bu yao shy luh. wo shi ni niang zhi neh. :D

Passer(; : ohhh. you two drifting apart? ;x
I dont know, probably? (:

♥ ; ahvann XINGAN! ♥ gah, you owe me outing too ohhhhzxc (!) hah , imyimy! <3 my pretty xingannnnn.
I owe you one? haha, then I shall return you very very soon ok! IMY. :D

hey : oh i see. then which shop did you buy your contacts from in queensway? as in, which level ? :O
Its at level one. (: But theres alot of shop which sell contact lenses, you should conpare the price before buying yup. (:

GaoQiang : [scroll]ESTHER BB[/scroll]
-.-

Janice ;D : stone [; you're finally replying tags. yayyy, hehehehe.
LOLOL, Yes I am! :D

Guest : you won't know who i am and i will not tell you

Theres number of people who named after guest in my blog, which one are you? & well, I dont remember I tell anyone to write their name down did i?

Elaine : hmm, guest you r so lame. ^^

Sure is. -.-

Shien-Li : Best friend, rollingcameras.bs's waiting for you! :)

! :D

passerby : hello.. erm. dun mind me for being curious.. but, wad happened between u and the girl in your latest post? are u very mad at her?

Hello! :D Hmmmm, Its complicating. Friendship problem I guess? (:

♥. Wenjun : precious:D! Iloveyou&missesyou D:

Love & miss you as well! :D

passer-by : guest is god damn irritating-,- good thing you deleted all the tags.
Haha, I deleted it because I dont know what is he/she talking about. (:

Zenna!♥ Heeee, i'm back from taiwan! hoo, meetup soon alrights? Sms me when youre free :D
Sure do! <3

Me.

Photobucket


Esther Chen. 15
(L) Close Ones, Maen J, Family.
esther_yun_1994@hotmail

you are my purpose, for everything.
Take me with you now, with my heart.



free hit counter













ce 22 Nov 2008. :)