Thursday, December 11, 2008

Hi people, I went for my class outing today. (: Not as fun as i thought it would be.
I met Gao Qiang at redhill, I was late. Couldn't find my contact lense? Haha.
Mrt-ed to clementi, bought beer & stuff. Then cabbed to west coast. :D
reached there, awwww. I miss my class. ): So badly. But well, they came to BBQ without butter, fire starter & iced. -.- So me, shien li & dillion went to buy. Elaine came after her training. :D
A while more the sky turned dark, so Me, gao qiang, shien li & Elaine cab down to west coast plaza? Oh my, I swear that place is awesome right! Look.










Well, after everything. I went home together with Gao Qiang & dillion. (:
More pictures. (:



Oh & look at this which my mum bought for me ;

This is for my contact lenses? Its God darn useful alright!
Look at the two sticks, one is for taking your lense out, another is for putting & washing your lense without using your hands. So to prevent infections? <3 Then the bottle, is for you to put solution inside so you could put a drop whenever your lense is DRY! & most importantly, theres a MIRROR! :D
K, I love my mum. <3

Oh &, boyf dont reply message now a days. -'-, whatever.

Rather long post today, But i shall reply tags alright!
Tags replied
Elaine : hi et. your best friend bully our name, go read her blog post... :(
Hahahahaha! love you.

Jiamin : I felt so much better after talking to you , thanks . :D

Really, you can talk to me. whenever you wish to. (:

Priscilla : Chocolate Cake! ;D I guess, you know that i miss you right! (: How come talk to you in MSN never reply me ): Hoho, you're missed lurh.

Haha, sorry! sometimes I wont sign out even i am outside. Sorry! miss you too. (:

Shien-Li : I know Elaine is referring to me, hahaha. Take a ride and fly with ET :)
Hahaha, you should feel lucky that et is your best friend! <3

hi : r u gna be in newtown nxt yr too?

Haha, Yes! (:

Yin : oh. dont miss the good chance okay, If you change your mind, tell me. I added you in msn.

Haha, ok. (:

Nat +) : 0.0 why are there stuffs bout bikini and paddings?I think she just looks great!! :DDD

Haha hello Nat! (: Thanks anyway.

Janice ;D : AHAHAH, stone. people talk about your bikini. AHAHAH, so funny
Oh, whats so funny about that?

Shien-Li : Janice is insane man. I shall see best friend tmr too ^^
Aww, I saw you today! <3

Shien-Li : And I shall talk to you about crappy stuff, k joke. See you, <3 you.
Awww, I talked to you alot today! <3

Lingmin : guest, bet youre jealous cuz esther's pretty (: anyway, hello :D
Hahaha, you are way too much prettier when i saw you that day! See you. <3

Alysia : Darling ♥
Hello darling. (:

Janice ;D : lol, stone. Twilight out already meh?
Sneak preview. :D

hey : do you use coloured contacts? what colour do you use? & do you use the type of contact lenses that makes your eyes bigger? =)
Hello! I do use colour contacts, I use brown colour so it make it seem more natural. But well, I dont use lenses that make my eyes look bigger. :D

Adelene : feipo oh feipo, i miss you woman! >:P

FeiZhu! I miss you too. <3

Guest : hello despo *****!;D stop flirting _l_
Oh, Hello. Who is being despo here? Awww, can you tell me how do i flirt? Haha. -.- Loser.

Jacelyn : Shut up lah guest, bark at someone else's tagboard -.- Gosh pathetic life.
Chill sweet, losers use this kind of things to make their life more interesting. Haha. Love you.

Jacelyn : K hellooo laopo :D I SEE YOU'RE SMILING WHOO~
Haha, Yes i am. :D love you.

Shien-Li : Janice, you so are man. Guest can fly away..... ^^

He/she really can. Lol!

Me.

Photobucket


Esther Chen. 15
(L) Close Ones, Maen J, Family.
esther_yun_1994@hotmail

you are my purpose, for everything.
Take me with you now, with my heart.



free hit counter













ce 22 Nov 2008. :)