Saturday, December 6, 2008



"You love simply because you cannot help it." Kim Anderson

Hello readers, I guess i will not be going out today & tomorrow. & my mood is not very good now, anyone can just message me? I want to die. -'-

I watched wild child yesterday.


Tags replied

Jacelyn : Hahahha love you too! See you soon k, <3.
See you real sooooon. <3

Shien-Li : You didn't go out today but tmr we will! Hahaha. Alright, you're the best too and you better be happy tmr (H) Love you too :D
Haa! best friend is so (L).

Tracy C. Hurhur. ;D Estherrr! Tagged. Hee. <3.
Love you! (:

Jiamin : Haha. Of coz I love you la! :D Haha. Have fun at Sentosa with your girlfriends today alright. No moodswing! :)
Supposed to meet you today. ):

Elaine : But you went out tday! ^^ SEE U SOO
See you on monday! <3

GaoQiang : esther ar...ur blog pic shock dao me hw? i nearly heart attack sia. AND SI MIN!!! HER FACE SO FUNNY AND HIONG!!!!!!
HAHAHA! so easy heart attack ar? Lol, Si min. -.- see you soon! (:

Guest : nice bikini
Oh thanks.

Shien-Li : Haha Gao Qiang kept complaining about Si Min. Banglas, HEHEHE. I shall see you soon best friend <3
Haha, see you on monday! (L)

jaquelyn : wtfsia. the "guest" very rude leh. just ask watsthe cupsize likethat. fcuk sia. noface meh. shameless nia.
Hahaha, relax love. (L)

Jiamin : See you tomoro Hubby, better wake up when I call you! :D Haha.
I woke up before you called! HAHAHA. (L)

Zenna!♥ : Hey Sweetheart! Yup meetup soon after i'm back frm taiwan! :D imy alot seriously D:
Miss you too. ):

Shien-Li : Happy 11th months best friend! Counting on alright. Love you much (L)
Its gonna be a yearrrrrrrrr. <3 Love you.

Elaine : y nvr upload photos with me. :(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
I cant upload anymore, boyf make noise. HAHA. :)

Hazel : Hello (:
Hi.

passEr-by : is ur bf, sec2 this year?
No no, next year sec 4 already! :D

Zenna!♥ : Sweetheart! :D This is my last tag from me till i return from taiwan. So, tc and loveyou andand i miss you too <3.
I am going to miss you, ):

Elaine : HAHA, you have cramps now!! IM OVER ALRD. HEHE, U DONT NEED GO SWIMMING ALRD. HEHEHEHE, see u soon hon. I miss u. (L)
Hahaha, i heard you not going on monday alr. ):

VALERIE : Hello Esther , tagged :]
Thanks. (:

XIUUU(: : Hahs, anw, i saw you ad blk22 void deck aye ? Lols, loveyo !
Reallyyy? never call me. ):

---' & ♥ MAGDELINE : hellos , saw yous ytd at tiong hurs (: tk'cares !
Haha, yup. takecare too!

Shumin : hellos :] , miss you like hella ! - we really have t meet up realreal soon ! Loves .
Oh, yea soon. (:

Me.

Photobucket


Esther Chen. 15
(L) Close Ones, Maen J, Family.
esther_yun_1994@hotmail

you are my purpose, for everything.
Take me with you now, with my heart.



free hit counter













ce 22 Nov 2008. :)