Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas! <3

Merry Christmas everyone! I had fun today + yesterday, Though I'm frigging tired because I've only slept for 1hour. ): But I will update anyway!

I got prepared and off to meet Kevin, Leonard, Lionel, Yuan Xiang, Jason & boyf at Safra. (: Was planning to go town but Isk needed to work so we went to Great World instead? Meet Jia Min and Yuting too!

Ate dinner, bought ticket for YESMAN and waited for the movie to start. (:
While waiting, Did alot of nonsense including Drawing on Yuan Xiang's eyes using eye liner. Wtf, Damn funny I tell you!

The show started at 9 30pm, ended around 11 15pm. :D Bused to cresent with the rest while Jia Min and Yu Ting went home first.

Meet Isk at block10 and we drink, I saw Pei Fen. :D Lol, Yuan Xiang's face red like some Tomato siolz. REALLY. Then Jason vomited as well.
Went to boyf's house around 2 30am with Jason, Kevin, and Isk. <3

Isk went to sleep as soon when he reached boyf's house. While me, Jia min and Yu ting didn't allow the rest to sleep. Me paint boyf's nails, Jia Min paint Jason's and yuting paint Kevin's. :D Like wtf, Kevin let us to draw his face using eye liner! Funny shit. I will upload the pictures tomorrow!

The rest went to sleep except me and Yu ting. Had Heart-to-Heart talks until morning 8, went down to eat breakfast. Came back, Yu ting slept and I went to sleep too. But I couldn't sleep at all and boyf accompanied me for awhile. <3 everybody woke up at 1pm?

Isk was damn High today, He Joked alot laa. We laughed alot, (: Isk went to search boyf's stuffs and made up stories, Funny. Talked, Laughed, joked, played until 8pm and we left. Took a cab home with boyf's money. I love you sweetheart.

Today is hell fun, I haven't laugh like this for dont know how long already. They are going sentosa tomorrow! Lol

P/s : I didn't pierce my tongue, boyf dont allow me to. ): Haha
P/ss : will upload pictures tmr, I PROMISE!

Me.

Photobucket


Esther Chen. 15
(L) Close Ones, Maen J, Family.
esther_yun_1994@hotmail

you are my purpose, for everything.
Take me with you now, with my heart.



free hit counter













ce 22 Nov 2008. :)