Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction. ~Antoine de Saint-Exupery

I am not going to post any pictures today, I've no mood at all. Sorry readers.

I know, I am just not good enough. I am not finding fault, I am not trying to ask you for forgiveness. Why, Why I feel this way? But I know its my fault, I know this is another quarrels we have. But why, why this time round its so hurting. I am sorry, I didn't have the courage the hold you back. I am sorry, I am afraid I cant explain anything more if you see this post. I am sorry, I am not there when you are going through all this. Why, I just cant fake the smile like how I used to. You expected & I should have alot more to say, alot more to explain. But at that moment, I could say nothing at all. Its not a big matter but why I've got a nig fear to face it. I love you, serious.

Tags Replied

PeiFen :D : ESTHER (: , how's life ? (: , lonq time bo meet up le , we would see each other soon rite ? yeahs . missyou D:

Yup, I shall see you very very soon. :D

Shien-Li : Haha yeap, popular ah. Hope you're alright by the way, <3 you
Love you too!

Passer(; : who says you can't do anyting? i think you should talk things out with your boyfriend before things start to get worst.

Haha, I dont know. ): But thanks anyway.

Lingmin : cheer up luh you be happy :)
Thanks sweet, you are linked too. :D

Gladys`♥ : Hello , (: was with yoous today ! stay pretty ! :D
Haha, Yup. :D

Elaine : lessy, ur date is wrong. Mango woman!!!:)
Haha, I know. :D

L.MeiXuan : Luv, <33s !

Love you! (:

bb : you are so so so damn fking chio man ..erwack

Lol. -.-

L* c : why wat happen between you & your boyfriend.
I dont know either. ):

Zenna!♥ : hohoho. esther tan xy is a superhuman o: tagged babe! :D
Haha, Thanks sweetie!

ZHIXIUUU(!) : Hohos, tagged toos ! meetups during schooldays, yah. Muahas, ily uh (!)
Yup! we got to meet up. Love you.

Me.

Photobucket


Esther Chen. 15
(L) Close Ones, Maen J, Family.
esther_yun_1994@hotmail

you are my purpose, for everything.
Take me with you now, with my heart.



free hit counter













ce 22 Nov 2008. :)