Saturday, December 13, 2008

Hello people, I am very glad that my tag board is alive again. :D
I owe alot of people outings, well. before school starts alright. <3

Anyway, I went east coast with today. But I didn't take any pictures, sad right?
But well, it was great indeed. (: Just tiring? I am suppose to go cresent today, but didn't again because everyone never go down. So meet Kevin, Jia Min & Cai Yan at tiong. I swear, I swear the bus trip was frigging long please. So yea, talked with calvin & pei qi because they happened to be at Tiong too. :D Awhile more, all went home. So I bought SuShi, & cabbed home with boyf & Kevin's money. Thanks ♥

Oh &, the pictures in my previous post. It was taken at west coast plaza, I only edit the colour contrast to make it look better. Your should go there & take a look k! :D


Yes, sister no more. I think you were hanging out with me because you got nobody to go out with, & now you got some so called ' friends '. you no longer need me/us do you. Whatever, I dont care too.

TAGS REPLIED
Elaine : wah, so fast blog alrd! :) Enjoyed my day!! ^^
Yeah, I enjoyed my day with you guys too! :D

Elaine : Guest, you veh bad leh. You got see with ur own eyes she flirt anot? Don't so mean can anot, people don't even care uuuuuuuuuu!
Haha, cool people like us dont entertain lamers like them alright! :D

Elaine : Rest more okay ET, must sleep ok, if not will gain weight also! :)
Haha, I WILL!

Shien-Li : How come you know how to edit pics so well ): Hahaha. Anyway, nice one and I love you, I shall see you soon and I'm glad you're my best friend ^^
I shall show you how when theres chance to! :D Love you best friend. ♥

GaoQiang : [scroll]ESTHER HERE UR TAG YA? TC HOR!!!! rmb muz come my BBQ (: 27 or 28[/scroll]
Lol, & dont forget. I want you to treat me beer, NICE ONE, EXPENSIVE ONE. not like yesterday one. -.-

YUTING : haha. niangzi, i miss seducing you :P haha. see you arnd veryvery soon ! :D
Uhhh, tao yan nah. HAHAHA!

Zenna! : ESTHER SWEETHEARTTT! tagging from taiwan. me miss you D:
Me MISS you too! <3

someone : wheer do u edit ur pics ? nice(:
Hello! Thanks yea. I edit my pictures at Photoscape! :D

Passer(; : hiie . what happen to u & ur boyfriend ? as in why he didn't reply ur msg ? sorry to ask so much, just being curious ;x
Hello! Its ok, you are just curious indeed. Hmmmm, I dont know either?

Adelene : woohooo. we got the same blog song feipo. hahahaha, \m/\m/
HAHAHAH, really? I didnt notice. Love you!

Guest : upload photo wit ur bf
Hello, Uh. If i got the chance to? :D

ahvann♥ : i love xingan!
Awwww, I love ahvann xingan toooo.

L.MeiXuan : thankyou sweets ! but i still prefer yours, aha. see you soon again too ! <3
HAHA, mine is not nice. So plain. ): Love you.

ZHIXIUUU(!) : Oh, hellos dearie. LoveYaw ! ;'D Meetups soon aye ! HAHAS,
Yup, very soon alright. ♥

Abby : Esther ah ! Hols gonna end le ! When go out ! :o
Yea loh! I dont know lei, you like very busy. :x

hey : then what is the brand of your contact lenses? =
Hello! I dont know either, my mother bought for me. But well, contact lenses at queens way shopping centre are pretty & affordable! :D

Nat +) : boo!
HAHA, hello. :D

Me.

Photobucket


Esther Chen. 15
(L) Close Ones, Maen J, Family.
esther_yun_1994@hotmail

you are my purpose, for everything.
Take me with you now, with my heart.



free hit counter













ce 22 Nov 2008. :)