Monday, December 1, 2008

TAGS REPLY! :D

PeiFen: :D estherrrr ! , (: miss you lyk hell ahhs :D
Love! miss you too. :D

Zenna!♥: Sweetheart! imy ): a tag for you babe with LOTS of loves. ! <3333333333333
Lots of love to you too! see you soon ya love. <3

Shien-Li: I hope you're fine alright. I'll talk to you when I get home tmr, (L) you much.
Thanks alot, you are always the best. :) see you tomorrow love.


Caiyan: Oh dearest, well cheer up okay?! i know Esther Tan Xiao Yun can de.

Awww Thanks! <3 love you much.

Jacelyn: Oh woman, you don't suck k! Cheer uppppppp please, ET? :)
Thanks. :D Love you. (L)

Elaine: you don't suck honey. :) Love you(L)
Thanks woman, love you much. <3333


Zenna!♥: Sweetheart, u DON'T suck. Cos you're god best creation ever :D cheerup and imy (: lovesyou.

Thanks sweet, love you. :D

---' & ♥ MAGDELINE: helloooooos , tagged ! & last long hurs (: !
Thanks & last long too! :D


Jiamin: LAUGHS. You're th most not lady-like lady I've ever seen. :D HAHA. Loveyou!

But you still love me dont you? :D

Shien-Li: Best friend, cheer up alright. (: You can message me if you want to, I'll be here k. Love you (L)
Love you. :D


L.MeiXuan: Luvvvv, :D Stay happy kay, <3

I will. :D love you.

wenxin♥: MeiMei <3
Love you. :D

YUTING: niangzi ,missesyouuuuu~ tagged.
Miss you too! :D

Guest: hiie ! i'm a passerby ! can u plz link ? thx !
Sorry! I dont link people I dont know. Take care! :D



I didn't go out today, again. ):

Me.

Photobucket


Esther Chen. 15
(L) Close Ones, Maen J, Family.
esther_yun_1994@hotmail

you are my purpose, for everything.
Take me with you now, with my heart.



free hit counter













ce 22 Nov 2008. :)