Sunday, December 28, 2008

Edited!

People, I am off to bukit merah to meet Jia min now.
And we will go town to see Jason's match until 8pm, will update with photo when I am back! <3 CIAO.



Its my picture! Haha.

I didn't go town today, because Jason finished his match earlier.
Then me and Jia Min went to cresent find Isk & co. :D Went to safra, watched them played para, I failed my rock fever laa, noob laa. ):
Then went to cresent market,talked and laughed. Lol, fantasy. HAHAHA!
Ate dinner, slacked and Joked. I got no nipple hair laa. ): HAHAHAHA!
Then I went to find my mother and I saw uncle simon. <3
Talking to baby so CIAO!

Count down to my birthday, IN ONE WEEKS TIME. :D

Me.

Photobucket


Esther Chen. 15
(L) Close Ones, Maen J, Family.
esther_yun_1994@hotmail

you are my purpose, for everything.
Take me with you now, with my heart.



free hit counter













ce 22 Nov 2008. :)