Tuesday, December 16, 2008


Jealousy is always born with love, but does not always die with it. ~François Duc de La Rochefoucauld, Maxims

Hello, I wont post much about today. (: I met Jia Min, Wei Jie, Gladys, Casselyn, Claudia, KhaiLoong, & Daryl. :D Talked awhile. All left so me & Jia Min went to membina skypark with Kahweng! :D Oh & I saw Vincent. Thats all for today I guess, Tomorrow will be my brother's birthday, I am gonna bring him out along with Jia min & boyf. :D

Because of you, No matter how hard this relationship turn out to be. I am not going to give up, I will show you we will last long. Well, You may be better than me but it doesnt matter. Anybody, but just not him. He is mine. (:

Me.

Photobucket


Esther Chen. 15
(L) Close Ones, Maen J, Family.
esther_yun_1994@hotmail

you are my purpose, for everything.
Take me with you now, with my heart.



free hit counter













ce 22 Nov 2008. :)