Sunday, December 7, 2008

Its 4 am, & i just cant seem to sleep at all, HOW NOW?
Quiz from caiyan's blog, since i am seriously bored.

Your ex-s says this to you ;
1. Hi how are ya?
Fine, thankyou.

2. Hey! You wanna go to the mall?!
- Haha, suuuuure!

3. I LOVE U..
- Hahaha, I see. (:

4. DO u want some cookies?
- No? (:

5.Can you take me a picture?!?
-Ok. (:

6.Help me in my homework!
- Uh, no way.

7. Here's my gift to you...
- awwww, thanks! (:

8. Let's just be textmates!
- Hahaha, sure!


9. Do you want me to buy you an ipod?
- why not, LOL.

10.Let's sit together in the bus
- Hahaha, ok.

11. Hi baby
- Hi.

12. Your still cute!
- Hahaha, really.

13.I still LOVE you!
- I see. (:

14.Can I visit your house?
- Nope. (:

15.Do you love me?
- Hahaha, I loved you.

---

Me.

Photobucket


Esther Chen. 15
(L) Close Ones, Maen J, Family.
esther_yun_1994@hotmail

you are my purpose, for everything.
Take me with you now, with my heart.



free hit counter













ce 22 Nov 2008. :)