Monday, December 15, 2008




You flew off with the wings of my heart and left me flightless. - Stelle Atwater

Hello, I went to Cresent today after meeting Jia Min. (: Met Boyf, Jason, Leonard, Yuan Xiang, Kevin. Everybody here oh. :D Then went to block 15 to meet Yu ting & co, Wei Jie too! :D Then went safra to play pool after that. Oh &, very sorry to Yuan Xiang. ): I wont mention her anymore? Very sorry.

I know I've to hang on, But its just so hard...


Tags Replied.

♥/ Passer By A : Esther, cheer up. I have friendship problem too. :'D

Haha, Thanks! (:

Shien Li : Best friend ah, your blog attracts a lot of people ^^ And thanks for everything alright, you know I'm so lazy to express everything here so yeah, I love you beeeeeest friend :D
Haha, Alot of nameless. ._. Well, I know I love bestfriend too. (:

♥ ; ahvann : IMYT oh! <333

Haha, Shall meet up sooon! <3

Zenna!♥ : :D me love esther tan xy alot heeeee.
Awww, Me love you too. <3

♥. Wenjun : Hahahs, :D
<3

Passer(; : don't be sad alright? you still love him alot, don't you?

Haha, Well. But I cant do anything, thats the worst part.

WTF : ho simin has un-even eyebrows. ho simin has utterly disgusting teeth. ho simin has beady small eyes. so dear girl, dnt need to care abt her. :)
HAHAHAH, It seems like you know her very well? you know her every details. :D But thanks anyway. :D

Me.

Photobucket


Esther Chen. 15
(L) Close Ones, Maen J, Family.
esther_yun_1994@hotmail

you are my purpose, for everything.
Take me with you now, with my heart.



free hit counter













ce 22 Nov 2008. :)