Wednesday, December 24, 2008

At last

Hello people! I am happy today. :D

Went out early to meet Jia min, went for queen's way. Walked here & there, few rounds but I didn't get myself anything lo! :D Then after that went back tiong and waited for Abby. (:

Meet her around 4 30? We took a cab to far east because both of us didn't know how to go there. HAHA.
Well, I walked rounds at Far East again, nothing catch my eye either. So Abby went to extend her hair, walked and left to bugis. We missed our stop because we were to busy talking, -.- Reached Junction, Thats was when a guy approached us, he talked alot alot but we didn't know/hear a word. Then we found out he is from Imodels company. (: Haha

Ate our Dinner then went to street, shop-ed. I get myself a top for tomorrow and a Christmas hat for free. <3 Then went back Tiong, bought a hair clip, Abby went to find her boyf and I went home. Reached home around 10pm? <3

Had fun with Abby today, Talked really alot which was unexpected. Remember love, before school starts ok! Love you hun.


P/s : my tagboard is dead again.
P/ss : No picture because my phone is spoiled and Abby's phone got no battery. ):

Me.

Photobucket


Esther Chen. 15
(L) Close Ones, Maen J, Family.
esther_yun_1994@hotmail

you are my purpose, for everything.
Take me with you now, with my heart.



free hit counter













ce 22 Nov 2008. :)