Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Guesssssssss what, I didn't go out today. AGAIN?! -'- I was supposed to meet..... so many people! ): Tomorrow I am going out, I have to.
Anyway, Class outing on thursday. :) Will meet Gao Qiang first I guess, I dont know the way to west coast. Hopefully it would be a fun day yup, <3 It would really be the last chance to spend time with this class.

Oh and, I found someone to watch Twilight with meeeeeeeee already. Great. :)
Crap, I can post nothing more since I didn't go anywhere today. Bought number of things at blogshop, will meet her tomorrow morning to get my stuffs. So i will slepp early! Bye Readers! :)

Me.

Photobucket


Esther Chen. 15
(L) Close Ones, Maen J, Family.
esther_yun_1994@hotmail

you are my purpose, for everything.
Take me with you now, with my heart.



free hit counter













ce 22 Nov 2008. :)