Saturday, December 20, 2008

Happy 5th month My love.


Sweet heart, It've been 5 months. Its rather amazing that we can last this long aren't it? I believe we can last until ; Christmas, My birthday, Our 6month, Valentine, Your birthday which is one 7th July and even the next Christmas. (: Even though we've been quarreling more often now but I believe its part of learning on improving the relationship.
Everything we went through, the lil arguments, the laughters, the long phone talks, the long bus rides, the hilarious jokes.. everything makes me laugh whenever I recalled when I am down/bored/sad/whatever.
The long bus rides seem so short with you around, The boring places makes me feel happy instead just because you are beside me. Thanks for giving in to me again & again though you mentioned you are not the giving-in-to-girlfriend kind, I know I am not a perfect girlfriend for you because I love to find fault and making you angry, I shout back when I should be keeping quiet, I am not a sweet girlf which I suppose to be one... But I love you. :D Dont see my flaws and fall out of love with me, No body can ever replace you so no worry. Again, Happy 5 month love. <3

Me.

Photobucket


Esther Chen. 15
(L) Close Ones, Maen J, Family.
esther_yun_1994@hotmail

you are my purpose, for everything.
Take me with you now, with my heart.



free hit counter













ce 22 Nov 2008. :)