Thursday, December 11, 2008

I really dont feel like posting, whatever.
Anyway, I was supposed to meet Gerald for Twilight today. I am sorry I couldn't make it, Bukit Batok. -.- & I was broke as well, because I paid for the things i bought at blog shop yesterday. I am very sorry, another day?

Well, was at Vivo but went to sentosa because Kenny & co wanted to go. I didn't want to go, really. I was sick, feeling super unwell. Plus, my contact lense was tore & i could see nothing? Photos will upload soon I guess? Went to Jia Min's house, rest & then. Cabbed home with boyf's money. ♥

Tomorrow will be my class outing, meeting Gao Qiang at 11 30 and will accompany him to clementi for the stuffs he want to buy. I am seeing best friend again. ♥ Hope i will enjoy myself tomorrow?
I shall sleep early today, I am so exhausted.


Lol, I am actually quite glad that you are following others right now. Without you, I wont die. It doesn't make any difference or should i say, life is getting better when you are not around.

Me.

Photobucket


Esther Chen. 15
(L) Close Ones, Maen J, Family.
esther_yun_1994@hotmail

you are my purpose, for everything.
Take me with you now, with my heart.



free hit counter













ce 22 Nov 2008. :)