Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Edited yo!




Fugly eye pads. ):

I am going out with Jiamin already, Bye readers! update again. :D

Edited
Readers I am back, :D Well met Jiamin, Caiyan & co.
Ate at KFC, went to tiong park. Went queen's way to eat & buy studs. :D
Then come back home. :D

YOU KNOW WHAT, THERE WAS A cockroach IN THE LIFT YOU KNOW!? cockroach lei, the most disgusting living thing. ): I was stuck in the lift with that lil thing, thinking how i cried when the cockroach crawled on my leg few years back, how loud I screamed when nico happened to take the dead cockroach right infront of me few weeks back.... I felt so helpless. ): How I wished boyf was there, or just anybody, anybody. ): Crap.

Anyway, I am going to watch Wild Child with Jia Min tomorrow! <3

Me.

Photobucket


Esther Chen. 15
(L) Close Ones, Maen J, Family.
esther_yun_1994@hotmail

you are my purpose, for everything.
Take me with you now, with my heart.



free hit counter













ce 22 Nov 2008. :)