Wednesday, December 3, 2008

SENTOSAAAA!

I am seriously tired, because I went sentosa with Maria, Shien Li and Si Min today. Oh & Elaine was there because she happened to be at sentosa tooooo! <3
Went to have lunch at vivo & took train to sentosa. (: Left sentosa around 5 & went back to have our dinner. <3
Trained to Maria's house, On the way we were kept laughing & joking very loudly , because of a bangkala. :D went home around 9.

Cam-whored hell lot today. :D
But not going to upload all alright, A few each day maybe?
Tomorrow going sentosa, again. :D with different people of course. :D

Pictures. <3



Me.

Photobucket


Esther Chen. 15
(L) Close Ones, Maen J, Family.
esther_yun_1994@hotmail

you are my purpose, for everything.
Take me with you now, with my heart.



free hit counter













ce 22 Nov 2008. :)