Saturday, December 27, 2008


Hello everyone! Omg I wait for bestfriend's picture I can die man. ): Haha.

I went to sentosa with Isk & co today yup. <3 I was late uh, didn't manage to wake up on time.I made everyone waited for me, sorry!

Cab to sentosa. I didn't bring any clothes but I was forced to go down, Haha.
So played, Enjoyed & Laughed.
We played Volleyball with some bangkalasI dont know how to decirbe them as. Was quite fun actually. :D
The best part was when they hit the ball to me.
They shouted ESTHER!!!!
I then catch the ball and replied them. HAHAHA! Stupid lo.

Rest for awhile, Played and bathed. Then took bus back to HF.
Thats when a group of dogs ruin-ed our day. -'-

Especially for that girl, you did ______. Boy's problem you want to care so much, in the end also hide in the corner like a dog. What sia, if you didn't act a hero do ______ we wont touch anyone there, if you didn't do that I wont even bother to shout at you or even look at you. Just like Isk said, I shouldn't scold you but give you a few slap so no one would even pull me away. Your boyf wanted to take the slap for you? No way biatch, I want to slap yours. Your boyf is another dog. At first so eh sai in the end also keep saying sorry. Wtf laa. Dont let me see you anywhere ever again laa, I will give you whatever I didn't get to do today. -'- I mean it.
And lucky biatch this is the first time I tried to slapped people so badly.

Me.

Photobucket


Esther Chen. 15
(L) Close Ones, Maen J, Family.
esther_yun_1994@hotmail

you are my purpose, for everything.
Take me with you now, with my heart.



free hit counter













ce 22 Nov 2008. :)