Friday, December 5, 2008

I was planning to watch Wild child with Jia min today, I want to watch so badly. ):
But just when I got myself prepared, It rains like ZOMG. ): Then I cant even go out la, was like very pissed off. ): Ruined my day.
Then I got my cramps somemore, bad day. ):

So anyway, went to meet Jiamin, Caiyan & co. Slacked & decided to watch Quarantine, bought the ticket. Went to watch Bolt first, because Jia min is too petite to watch Quarantine. Then went for quarantine's but there was a person whos check so ended up we got to continue watching Bolt. ):
I can swear that Bolt sucks, It was so boring & meaningless. Though the dog + the hamster was duper adorableeeeeee, :D Went home after that because I was not feeling well. (:

Out with boyf tomorrow, hope everything will go fine. :D

Me.

Photobucket


Esther Chen. 15
(L) Close Ones, Maen J, Family.
esther_yun_1994@hotmail

you are my purpose, for everything.
Take me with you now, with my heart.



free hit counter













ce 22 Nov 2008. :)