Saturday, January 3, 2009


I look so weird. :(
Yea without my make up I look like that, whatever. :)


Hello people! I suppose that your miss my update right! :D
Its kind of late but, Bye to 2008!

In 2009...
I should study hard, I mean it as I already promised alot of people to include my boyf & My mum.
Try to treat everybody nice, Try to be friendly to everyone, SO HARD. :(
Last long with boyf, lesser quarrel with mother, get along well with friends. :)
Thats all I guess, its so hard to get them done. ):

I spent the last day of 2008 with Isk & co again. :D ate at Depot and went to fish for prawn, all the way until 5 in the morning? Its was great indeed.

First day of 2009 rot-ed at home. -.-


First day of school was tiring and slacked alot. I was late today, the first day of school you know! ): I am in Elaine's class this year, And Hao Ren is back. :D

Know how many things I still dont get use to anot, Cannot wear home clothes, No make up, Cannot put down my hair, have to wake up early, no plannings after school.. SO MANY OF THEM. :(

I met boyf for lunch with Si min, Then headed to Tiong to meet Cai Yan, Jia min and Wei Jie. :) was hell bored so we decided to go Jia Min's house. :)

SI MIN'S REACTION WAS HELL BIG WHEN SHE SAW THE KID FELL DOWN. It was really big. Funny! Then she was being so entertaining when she was imitating that someone's voice. HAHA!

Dont shagg laa si min, he is just a bastard. :)


MY BIRTHDAY IN 2 DAYS TIME LEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Me.

Photobucket


Esther Chen. 15
(L) Close Ones, Maen J, Family.
esther_yun_1994@hotmail

you are my purpose, for everything.
Take me with you now, with my heart.



free hit counter













ce 22 Nov 2008. :)