Sunday, January 25, 2009








Yesterday was Pretty good. :D

Went to boyfriend's house after my dinner around 10pm? :D
They were celebrating Isk's birthday in advance.

Me and Jia Min were chit chatting while they were playing 5 10, direction, poker.
Then boyfriend cannot take it anymore so I help him drink, 3 bottles of Chivas left one only. Leonard drank the most and he vomitted. :x

And guess what, I played balck jack with boyf and owe him $2880 dollars. -.-
What the fuck laa please, I wanted to clear everything then end up losing. But now left 30 only. :D

HAPPY CHINESE NEWYEAR EVERYONE. :D

Me.

Photobucket


Esther Chen. 15
(L) Close Ones, Maen J, Family.
esther_yun_1994@hotmail

you are my purpose, for everything.
Take me with you now, with my heart.



free hit counter













ce 22 Nov 2008. :)