Saturday, January 31, 2009


I cried today, Like what the fuck laa. ):

I met Amanda and her friend, Cai Yan, Gladys, Zai Rong, Wei Jie, Pei Qi and saw Jia Min and tracy at Griller. :)

Ate nice food today. <3

I was in a really bad mood today, and I smoked alot. :( Its a bad thing, I hope its just for today, really.
I will be good this year.

Thanks for people who cheered me up oh. Love you all




P/S : I dont entertain people spamming at all, I dont bother to. :) SO, loser you can fuck off. I dont bother about what you think about me, I doubt you look/talk/show/behave anyway better than me oh! :)

Me.

Photobucket


Esther Chen. 15
(L) Close Ones, Maen J, Family.
esther_yun_1994@hotmail

you are my purpose, for everything.
Take me with you now, with my heart.



free hit counter













ce 22 Nov 2008. :)