Saturday, January 24, 2009

Thoughts, feelings.


Every time at home I tend to reflect on things I am doing, thinking if whatever I am doing is correct. So yeah, I thoguht of my relationship and friendship though.




Baby, I appreciate everything you are doing for me. Taking care of me, reminding + forcing me to eat every meal, being the first to notice whenever theres something wrong with me. I know sometimes you would get mad when I dont do what you expect me to do, but you still willing to give in to me like always.
I tend feel easier to express my emotion here despite that I am kind of lousy at words, I hope you will still get what I trying to say yes?
I dont know if I am taking you for granted, but I still love you as much dont worry alright. Hearing you telling me that I am treat you cold and kind of ignoring you, I am real sorry okay. Although I didn't even notice that. I will change ok, I hope I will be able to.
I actually like it alot when you laugh or smile, that explain why am I disturbing you everytime! :D
You are fun to be with, That explain why I dont get sick of you at all.. You are the one who is keeping me entertain and laugh everyday. :)
you are the one who is leading me to a right path, Like telling me not to go back to smoking, encourage me to stop slacking and study example?

Theres alot more I want to say but I dont wish to turn this into an essay, It've 6months but feeling hasn't change.. I love you baby.




I noticed I am losing contact with the one I used to hang out with. I dont talk much in school already, I dont get it.. Sometimes I wonder if its me the one who change or people. I do miss the times when shien li was in the same class as me.. I love recess with elaine, shu jing and the rest but I wonder why I feel different. I always want to get out of the school badly because somehow I think I dont belong there, somehow I think nobody is listening to me although it seem like I have got my group of clique. I tried hard to keep the distance close but I always failed. ): this is bothering me.
I would prefer friends outside as I know they will listen to me and entertain me well, I feel easy being with them. And Sim Jia Min retard is always my best friend, thank you for si min who is always there although we so called quarrel alot.
Well, I dont need alot of friends but just one or two.. So that explained why I sometimes were so unfriendly. :)



I want to say alot now, although I know people wont bother to read.
Bye readers.

Me.

Photobucket


Esther Chen. 15
(L) Close Ones, Maen J, Family.
esther_yun_1994@hotmail

you are my purpose, for everything.
Take me with you now, with my heart.



free hit counter













ce 22 Nov 2008. :)