Thursday, January 29, 2009

I wonder if you wonder too.


Theres alot more pictures waiting. :)

Hello, I was feeling hell tired today at school.
Good thing is I got back my maths test and I passed. Good thing isn't it? Its not a very good mark but I will work hard aye. :)

After school went Queen's way to get my contact lense with baby and ate my lunch.
Like what, I got 5 pairs of contact lenses now. -.-
Back to baby's house, Jia Min came back home with Tracy.
Played black Jack, I won oh! :)

Then went down to cresent, meet Isk, Kevin, Jason, Leonard and another guy.
Talked and Joked alot, back to membina. Ate dinner & slacked at sky garden & went home! :)

Its like, I ate my breakfast, lunch and dinner today! Finally ok!~

Bye readers, I am going to do my homework now oh!

Me.

Photobucket


Esther Chen. 15
(L) Close Ones, Maen J, Family.
esther_yun_1994@hotmail

you are my purpose, for everything.
Take me with you now, with my heart.



free hit counter













ce 22 Nov 2008. :)