Monday, January 26, 2009


Nothing in comment with, but still be fascinated by your presence.


I came home early today, Because boyfriend got his dinner at home. I am suppose to go too, but well I wear until very improper laa, Some more I shyyyyyyyyyyy. Haha.

Woke up prepared and met boyfriend downstairs, Cab-ed to great world then. :)
bought tickets for The wedding Game and went to have lunch at fish & co.
was very full after meal, very expensive lunch today aye. Haha, Thanks baby oh.

Then went up to watch the movie, it was quite nice.. I prefer Ink Heart anyway. :)

Went TCC after that to have a drink, then cabbed home.
Thanks baby for today oh, I love you. :)

Me.

Photobucket


Esther Chen. 15
(L) Close Ones, Maen J, Family.
esther_yun_1994@hotmail

you are my purpose, for everything.
Take me with you now, with my heart.



free hit counter













ce 22 Nov 2008. :)