Monday, January 19, 2009





Awwww, I looked like a Lady right? Haha.
I went for service today! It was great as I saw alot of familiar faces whom I missed alot. :)
Finished around 12 and went to eat lunch. Bused back to Tampines? :)

Went to Tampines mall, Apply for my Keyboard course at YAMAHA.
We shopped for awhile and I went to my uncle's house to look for my dog which I used to have. :)
I miss them like fuck can, She grew much fatter because she just gave birth to ten puppies but she was still as active as ever. AWWWWWWW. ): Bad I dont have her photo since my phone got no battery.

Reached home early because I still got alot of home work to do! diediedie and die.
BYE I AM GOING TO DO MY HOMEWORK NOW.

P/s : should I get my tongue piercing or my navel piercing?
P/ss : I am going to get a new puppy soon.
P/sss : I am going to update twice in a week because I am so busy.

Me.

Photobucket


Esther Chen. 15
(L) Close Ones, Maen J, Family.
esther_yun_1994@hotmail

you are my purpose, for everything.
Take me with you now, with my heart.



free hit counter













ce 22 Nov 2008. :)