Sunday, January 4, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEEEEE!

Yes I am one year older already! (: I have to learn to grow up, take care of myself and not to rely on friends/family/boyf much. <3

Today was greeeeat. I met boyf for almost the whole day oh.

We went to Kbox at china town, until 7 pm? <3
It was Awesome! Haha. sadly no pictures for that. ):

Went boyf's house for dinner, and he gave me present but dont let me see/touch/open. ): So never mind, ate dinner and talked awhile.
Then Jia Min & boyf brought in a cake and sang birthday song for me. I touched. THANKS FOR THE EFFORT. Boyf smashed the cake on my face!!!!! ): But well, I actually took revenge by kept on hugging and kissing him until he get all the cream on his face. HAHA.



Then Si Min/Man Man came. chatted and Joked awhile more and left Boyf/Jia Min's house. :D
Left to Tiong with Si Min, Ate mac and para-ed. :) Cabbed home with boyf's money. <3

Boyf put alot effort on those, The present is BIG. Haha thanks and I appreciate it. Love you.
This is my second birthday present.
My first is from Kah weng, THANKS. <3





Me.

Photobucket


Esther Chen. 15
(L) Close Ones, Maen J, Family.
esther_yun_1994@hotmail

you are my purpose, for everything.
Take me with you now, with my heart.



free hit counter













ce 22 Nov 2008. :)