Sunday, January 11, 2009





Here is the pictures which I took at safra playground? :D

Sorry I didn't update yesterday, I came back home late so didn't get the time to blog. (:

I went to Tiong to meet Baby first, Ate at griller. I saw Lingmin & co? :D
Then we took a cab to cresent since 195 was too crowded.

Reached safra pool, Meet Kevin, Jason, Yuan Xiang, Warren & Cheryl. (:
Jason Lim keep snatching PSP from me. ):
Awhile more Isk and leonard came too. (:

Skip to the dinner part.
Ate dinner at cresent market and bus-ed to Great World.
They kept disturbing/laughed at me because it looked like I didn't wear anything from the back! ): I was wearing tube you see.
Reached great wolrd but didn't watch anything because the tickets were all sold out. accompanied Jia Min to wait for bus and we cab to some place near Vivo. :D

A place which have nice scenario(if I spell it correctly), A place which is very quiet and romantic. :) Yuan Xiang got a nice voice but Jason ruined the nice atmosphere, HAHA.

Awhile more they left, because they need to go to the airport.
Me and baby slacked awhile and left around 11 30pm? :)
Walked quite far to take a cab.
Ate at bukit merah MacDonald. :D Talked and Joked, cab-ed home and baby sent me to door step. :) thanks baby, I love you. 

I reached home around 1am. :D

Anyway, I wont be going out today. Will complete my home work as well! :D
Bye readers!

Me.

Photobucket


Esther Chen. 15
(L) Close Ones, Maen J, Family.
esther_yun_1994@hotmail

you are my purpose, for everything.
Take me with you now, with my heart.



free hit counter













ce 22 Nov 2008. :)