Sunday, February 1, 2009

you cut me open.




Hello people! Its weekend ohhhhhh! Isleptlate, Wakeuplate, Noneedtiemyhair, makeup-s, nouniforms, colouredcontacts, nomoreslacking.......... !!! :D

I am supposed to go Pasir Ris today but because of some reasons. :)
So me and baby went to plaza sing, I was planning to buy my slipper from m)phosis, Baby was planning to buy dumb bell. And we planned to eat pizza hut. ):

Thats when we walked pass a shop which sell couple rings. Chose our design then we found out its 48dollar each but not a pair. ): But bought them anyway! :D

Planned to walk around town but was tired, so went to sky garden slacked awhile and went home. :)



I am lazy to go out tomorrow, but I want to see baby. HOW! ):


1. Grab the book nearest to you , turn to page 18 and find line 4 .
" ' you did that again. ' ' What? ' ' Dazzling me. ' "

2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can . What's there ?
pillow, bed, pencil case.

3. What is the last thing you watched on TV ?
Magic show.

4. Without looking , guess what time it is ?
around 10 30?

5. Now look at the clock , what is the actual time ?
10 45. :)

6. With the exception of the computer , what can you hear ?
Tv sound.

7. When did you last step outside ?
hours ago.

8. Before you start this survey , what did you look at ?
My phone? (:

9. What are you wearing ?
Shirt and FBT.

10. Did you dream last night ?
Yea, I did. :)

11. When did you last laugh ?
Uh, just now?

12. What is on the walls of the room you're in ?
White.

13. Seen anything weird lately ?
Uh, a weird shape building I saw just now.

14. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight , what would you buy ?
Everything I want. :D

15. Tell me something about you that I don't know :
I am a girl.

16. Did you have any unread text messages when you woke up ?
Yea always. :D

17. Are you in a relationship , single , complicated , married , or engaged ?
In a relationship. :)

18. Have you ever had your heart broken ?
Badly.

19. Do you wish someone would call you right now?
I guess.

20. Do you find piercings attractive on the opposite sex?
HOT. :D

21. What song are you currently listening to?
Change - taylor swift

22. Could you go the rest of your life without smoking a cigarette?
Yes. :)

23. Is there anybody you're really disappointed in right now?
No.

24. Will you be in a relationship 3 months from now?
I think? Most likely, :)

25. Are you happy at the moment?
Yes!

26. Do you want to get married?
Uh, Yes. :)

27. Would you ever take someone back if they cheated on you?
depends.

28. Do you enjoy piercings and tattoos?
YESSSSS.

29. Is your computer desktop or a laptop?
Laptop. :)

30. With your girlfriend/boyfriend, a romantic night in or wild night out?
Uh, I dont know.

31. Have you kissed an opposite sex this month?
Just now.

32. How many girls/boys have met both your parents?
one.

33. How many REAL relationships have you been in?
3?

34. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
Yes ! (:

35. Do certain songs make you cry?
Yes ):

36. Who was the last person you hugged?
Baby. :)

37. Do you wish you could see somebody right this second?
Baby ):

38. Are you allergic to anything?
Prawn, Mushroom.

39. To whom have you sent the most text messages?
Baby. :D

40. Are you faithful?
No one is.

Me.

Photobucket


Esther Chen. 15
(L) Close Ones, Maen J, Family.
esther_yun_1994@hotmail

you are my purpose, for everything.
Take me with you now, with my heart.



free hit counter













ce 22 Nov 2008. :)