Friday, February 13, 2009

People. :D
It've been so long since I blog. ): I've got no time at all even during the weekends.

I will try to blog more often alright.
Opening a blog shop very soon, do support kay! :D

Oh and I got my tongue pierced already. :)

Oh and, Happy Advance Valentine! :)
I doubt I would have the time to post since I need to go elaine and Gao Qiang's birthday celebration, then I need to meet baby and ought to stay over at his aunt's house that day. :)
I think theres some problem with my tag board, I am changing later so people please start tagging alrighty. :D



I promise I will have pictures on sunday! (:

Me.

Photobucket


Esther Chen. 15
(L) Close Ones, Maen J, Family.
esther_yun_1994@hotmail

you are my purpose, for everything.
Take me with you now, with my heart.



free hit counter













ce 22 Nov 2008. :)