Wednesday, February 18, 2009

WHY AM I ALWAYS THE LAST TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED.
WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY!?
SUCH THING HAPPENED TO MY LOVED ONE AND I DON'T KNOW A THING. -'-

I know you are not following my blog recently, so I doubt you will actually notice this post.. which is suppose to be a good thing.

I feel incredibly sad, bad and mad over this matter.
I thought I am the closest, the most important person to you.. I thought.
Ended up I ought to find this out through another person, I think I am actually the last one who know. I can't describe the way I feel now, its horrible. I don't want you to worry for me right now, and I got no one whom I trust to speak to .. I want to cry, but the feelings refused to come out and its breaking my heart. ): I should just forget all this and act like theres nothing wrong tomorrow, nights all.

Me.

Photobucket


Esther Chen. 15
(L) Close Ones, Maen J, Family.
esther_yun_1994@hotmail

you are my purpose, for everything.
Take me with you now, with my heart.



free hit counter













ce 22 Nov 2008. :)