Sunday, November 2, 2008

Confession




-'-, I am so so so bored now. SO BORED.
I cant get through boyf's phone. ):

Yesterday went to mother's shop? (: was supposed to meet Jiamin, sorry sweet.
Reached there, waited for so long la -'-. I came first but everyone get to do it first. ): Her daughter, so what? Mother helped me do manicure, I dont like the design. ): but mama said its nice, shit colour. After that, ate dinner. went back shop and do facial, PAIN la please.

Cab-ed home with her, came home bath-ed and talk to boyf. (:
Boyf, sorry for everything k? but its the past, all of them. :D I do love you more than anyone else, I do. :D

Me.

Photobucket


Esther Chen. 15
(L) Close Ones, Maen J, Family.
esther_yun_1994@hotmail

you are my purpose, for everything.
Take me with you now, with my heart.



free hit counter













ce 22 Nov 2008. :)