Saturday, November 22, 2008



" you dont get to choose, you just fall. " anonymous

late post again. :D

so anyway, yesterday went to baby's house to wake him up. Cai Yan & Jia Min was there, <3 I did everything I could just to wake him up. Let him sleep after that, because I going for lunch with Jia min & Cai Yan. :D
Went back to find baby, waited for him to bath. sorry to make you angry baby, & thanks for not throwing any temper at me, I love you. :) baby & Jason went to cresent while I stay at his house with Jia min, was tired & wantee to go home, BUT I FORGOT TO BRING MY KEEEEEEYY!? ): No choice, so went to cresent to find boyf + Isk & co. :)
Went block 10 to eat & watched tevee, Joked alot. :D played poker again, slacked. reached home around 12 30? :D

& my eyes is infected, ): Very very red & very pain. Because of this & i dont know if i can go out today. But, contact lense is still a must. (: how am i suppose to see anything without it?! I shall go and see the doctor soooooooooooon. :D

Me.

Photobucket


Esther Chen. 15
(L) Close Ones, Maen J, Family.
esther_yun_1994@hotmail

you are my purpose, for everything.
Take me with you now, with my heart.



free hit counter













ce 22 Nov 2008. :)