Monday, November 17, 2008

Back to one.




I realized I've been posting stuffs that happened the day before.
So anyway, Meet Jiamin & co at KFC yesterday. It've been so long since I saw this girl la. ): Miss you la. Called Wei Jie to come down, daryl & co left then. :D
After Jia Min finished her lunch, bought her nail polished & we walked to sky garden. :D
Talked & Gossip, blahblahblahblah. :D
around 5 30, all left and cabb-ed to cresent? :D Supposed to watch movie together today, But leonard was sick. Get well real soon k! <3
Left quite early, wanted to post but baby called. Talked for few hours & baby wanted to sleep. (:

Baby, 3more days. :D
Thanks for everything, I am learning to love again because of you, After ________. :D
I love you.

Me.

Photobucket


Esther Chen. 15
(L) Close Ones, Maen J, Family.
esther_yun_1994@hotmail

you are my purpose, for everything.
Take me with you now, with my heart.



free hit counter













ce 22 Nov 2008. :)