Monday, November 3, 2008

Solution.





People. :D
I am so bored, bored bored and bored.

Went out with boyf today, again. :D Bus-ed to his house first. :)
I saw a super disgusting guy on the bus. He alight near kim tian that bus stop, He attracted my attention because the way he dressed was kind of formal.

But like what the -'-, he took out his shoe INFRONT OF EVERYONE, Then wear it again. He repeated this action for at least 3 times.
I was disgusted and turned around. I turned back, He was digging his damm nose. Suprised and I stared at him with enlarged eyes, he looked back at me with his finger still inside the nose of his. He took his finger out with those whatever, and left those whatever on the pole which was supposed to prevent people from falling. wth
Put his finger in once again, this time he shoot those whatever-s on the person whom was standing in front of him. -'-

so, went to boyf's house. Waited for him to changed .
Then we bus-ed to queen's way. <3 Bought my contact lense there, Brown this time. :D
Accompany boyf for his lunch at anchor point, and bus-ed to safra. :D
Waited for kevin to come, then Isk. Slacked a while and Jason came too. (:
Sorry to those people i called, i really needed it urgent. ):
Awhile, Isk went to work and i went back home at around 10 30? :D
Mama bought pizza for me. <3

Me.

Photobucket


Esther Chen. 15
(L) Close Ones, Maen J, Family.
esther_yun_1994@hotmail

you are my purpose, for everything.
Take me with you now, with my heart.



free hit counter













ce 22 Nov 2008. :)