Friday, November 14, 2008

Lies?




HELLO. :D The weather sucks these few days, totally. ):
So, morning woke up super early. prepared and went to aunt's _____ at vivo, (:
Because mother wants to give her stuffs, and she wanted to buy clothes as well. So yea, took a few shots for aunt. Just simply trying, not planning to take the job. my love, dont worry. <3
Mother took a really long long time over there, bored. ): Then we mrt-ed to mother's shop, she helped me to re-do my nails! <3 love you mama. theres plenty of customers today, and I help them to apply nail-polish! laughs.
went home quite late today, brother came down. had dinner together and thats all for today. :D

I miss my best friend.

Me.

Photobucket


Esther Chen. 15
(L) Close Ones, Maen J, Family.
esther_yun_1994@hotmail

you are my purpose, for everything.
Take me with you now, with my heart.



free hit counter













ce 22 Nov 2008. :)