Saturday, November 8, 2008

Bleeding inside.





My skin are getting better. :D I am allergic to some food, I dont know what but I will get rashes after eating. I think is mushroom you know, I not sure. ):

so anyway, today is over all fine? Morning received Jiamin's message, telling me to take care since she is on her way to Taiwan. Take care yes my love, bet you will miss me. :D
Woke up and prepared, Bus-ed to boyf's house.
They were playing majong. Isk, leonard and kevin. (: I dont know how to play? so sit beside and watched. :D After while Jason came with bubble teas. <3
they played spa-ring after that. And ________ happened. ): I was like speechless and heart pain you know. ):
chat, talked, joked. Isk & co cab-ed to cresent, me and boyf had our dinner together. :D Boyf went home, because I wanted to buy solution for contact lense? walked to tiong there. Like omfg can, people normally sell solutions for 8dollar. But they sell it for $1 50. I bought contactlense case for 50cent,while other shops sell 2dollar. ._.

bus-ed back home. Just like usual, unknown group of people calling my name. claims that I know them which I dont.

Me.

Photobucket


Esther Chen. 15
(L) Close Ones, Maen J, Family.
esther_yun_1994@hotmail

you are my purpose, for everything.
Take me with you now, with my heart.



free hit counter













ce 22 Nov 2008. :)