Saturday, November 8, 2008

Random :D





I am going to kill wei jie, for some reason. ):
I am rotting at home now, I dont know if I going to find boyf & co. I am too lazy to go out, but I am so bored. -'- I am-s.
Out of boredom or something. I put the bun in microwave, It turned out to be cao da and hell hard, supposed to make it softer lo. wtv

Gonna do a random survey? (:



1. My friends . . .
- The one who keep me moving. (:

2. I am listening to . . .
- wo bu pei.

3. Maybe i should learn . . .
- Stay strong, to be independent.

4. I love ...
- Things I love.

5. My plan . . .
- No plans.

6. I dont understand . . .
- aint good people have good endings?

7. I lost . . .
- your game.

8. People say . . .
- i've got attitude problems.

9. I am missing . . .
- My love.

10. Love means . . .
- willing to sacrifice for his good, no matter how.

11. Somewhere , someone is ...
- Loving me, I know. :D

12 . I am always searching for . . .
- real friend.

13. Forever seems . . .
- Impossible.

14. I never want to . . .
- End my life this easily. (:

15. My mobile phone ...
- Is dead.

16. When i wake up in the morning ...
- Was irritated.

17. I get annoyed when . . .
- I cant drink the pearls in bubble tea-s.

18. Parties are . . .
- extra.

19 . Hugs or kisses ?
- Hugs.

20. Today i . . .
- AM SO BORED.

21. Tmr i will be . . .
- out most likely.

22. I really want . . .
- to be in express again.

23. i . . .
- love my boyfriend.

24. What is your phone brand ?
- sony?

25What are the last three digit of your phone number ?
- 441. :D

26 What does the second message says in ur inbox ?
- I think no chance luh, i seriously dont think my singing is nice.

27. Who was the last person u rang ?
- baby.

28. Who was the last missed call from ?
- Macus. -.-

29. What does the oldest messenge from ur inbox says ?
- coming out later?

30 . Who comes up after " J " ?
- Jason? (:

40. Go to ur send message - wat does the tenth message says ?
- ok good, can see you. :D

41. Who is ur network provider ?
- M1?

42. How many message are there in ur inbox ?
- am I suppose to count every of them?

43. Who do u have on speed dial three ?
- Mc hong.

44. If you are on prepaid card , how much credits do you have ?
- 20$

45. Who's the first person who comes up after "C" ?
- Caiyan.

46. What do you have as ur main ring tone ?
- Thunder.

47. Pass this quiz to ten ppl ...
- shien li
- Jia min
- elain t
- elain l
- vivian
- zhi xiu
- abby
- simin
- cai yan
- janice

Me.

Photobucket


Esther Chen. 15
(L) Close Ones, Maen J, Family.
esther_yun_1994@hotmail

you are my purpose, for everything.
Take me with you now, with my heart.



free hit counter













ce 22 Nov 2008. :)