Saturday, November 22, 2008

Best friend.



she is my best friend.

I am sorry of the problems you are facing lately, I know this is tough.
trying so hard to let your parents understand but no avail, you got to cheer up alright? I know this wont really help that much, but remember how we used to tell every of our secrets to each other? you've been my best friend for a year, & we always will. so far, no one can understand how I always feel like you do.
I've never seen you cry, no matter how bad you feel deep inside.

Just remember, even you are tansferring. you've got us, you've got me. :)
its not the end of the world my dear, definitely not. :) & I believe your parents will get to understand one day, just like mine. Be strong, you told me that when I was at my lowest. I know you can k, lets meet up really soon. <3 Love you many. Take gooooooood care of yourself k!

Me.

Photobucket


Esther Chen. 15
(L) Close Ones, Maen J, Family.
esther_yun_1994@hotmail

you are my purpose, for everything.
Take me with you now, with my heart.



free hit counter













ce 22 Nov 2008. :)