Thursday, November 20, 2008


"Since love grows within you, so beauty grows. For love is the beauty of the soul." St. Augustine




Didn't update yesterday? Went to town with si min, saw party world's promotion? :D so we went there until 8pm & I bused to cresent while Si Min headed home. (: reached home around 11 30. :D
As for today, I accompanied mother the whole day. (: Talked alot today, :D redo my nails again! <3 & I saw abby hun, we will go out really soon k!

Friendster is driving me crazy, so I guess I will use facebook from now on. & I just cant use the blogskins on blogskins.com, all messed up. ): So I decided to use blogger's skin again. :D Quite plain, but not bad though.

Its our 4th month baby. <3
Thanks for everything, & I mean everything. :D For reminding me to eat every meal, or rather forcing me to. For being there when I was at my lowest, For tolerating me & forgiving on every mistake that I've made, for helping me when I had to make the hardest decision, I appreciate everything love. :) We've been through so many, & only we know it. :D I love you a million.

Me.

Photobucket


Esther Chen. 15
(L) Close Ones, Maen J, Family.
esther_yun_1994@hotmail

you are my purpose, for everything.
Take me with you now, with my heart.



free hit counter













ce 22 Nov 2008. :)