Wednesday, November 26, 2008

"The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved, loved for ourselves, or rather loved in spite of ourselves". Victor Hugo


Yes I am feeling better after yesterday. :D

met Si min & Wei Jie at tiong yesterday, saw Tracy & Jia Min. :D so we bus-ed down to town & walked to far east. :) walk & eat, then wei jie wanted to go peninsular(I dont know how to spell. -.-) So cab-ed there since we dont know what bus to take, met the blog shopper for my stuffs at city hall mrt, walked to peninsular.

Wei jie saw his friends, they talked & when we were about to leave. they shouted my name, so loud. -.- so of course I will ask wei jie if he tell them my name, he claimed that he didnt. -.-
Wei Jie bought his stuffs, then we went to safra. :D arcade-ed, tried to para again. phew, my standard still there after a year. Lol went block10 to eat, saw Isk. He sit & talked awhile & left for work. :D
Reached home around 11? :D

Then baby & me were talking on msn, :)

Me : anyway baby, I show you something hot.
Baby : alright!!!!
Me : here it goes http://profiles.friendster.com/clubofrain
(2 minutes later )
Baby : #%$@×%#@! 
Me : Hot right?
Baby : hot you head la.


laughs, then let the picture do the talking. :D Oh & &,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICO WANG! :D
you asshole, how long i didnt get to see you already. Take care of yourself la, get fatter, fat like an ass. :D you promised will meet us next week, you promised! :) Happy birthday once again.







Me.

Photobucket


Esther Chen. 15
(L) Close Ones, Maen J, Family.
esther_yun_1994@hotmail

you are my purpose, for everything.
Take me with you now, with my heart.



free hit counter













ce 22 Nov 2008. :)