Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Ruined.






Look, I've been posting pictures lately k. :D

Yesterday, Went out with Simin, WeiJie and Daryl. (: Woke up, Get prepared and went to Tiong to meet them? I saw Ti-Ti-Da-Ti-Du again. I kept irritating WeiJie because I didn't want to stay at tiong, so we went to queen's way. :D WeiJie wanted to buy bottle so we went to Ikea, that dumbo didn't buy after we searched up and down for it.

Ate at Mac, Arcade-ed and bus-ed back to tiong. :D WeiJie bought cigg, Walked back Tiong. Meet daryl & co again. WeiJie went work. Waited for Jiamin to come and went membina. (:
Vincent and Caiyan came too. (: Joke-ed and Played while waiting for Yuting to come.

Then, Daryl & co left, followed by vincent and Caiyan. (: Walked here and there, finally decided to have our hair dye at salon terry. :D I highlighted red. (: the colour not bad, But i dont like my fringe. ): too bright already.

Jiamin and Yu ting left then, Waited for boyf to bath. Bought dinner up to sky garden. Ate and talked, meet wei Jie awhile and boyf cab-ed me home? :D Reached home around 11 30. :D





As for today, I am supposed to meet Boyf/Jiamin, Yuting/WeiJie & co.
But I am not feeling well. But the weather sucks. But my mother is making noise because I've been out everyday recently. So I think, I shall stay at home for today. But I miss my boyf. ):

Me.

Photobucket


Esther Chen. 15
(L) Close Ones, Maen J, Family.
esther_yun_1994@hotmail

you are my purpose, for everything.
Take me with you now, with my heart.



free hit counter













ce 22 Nov 2008. :)