Monday, November 10, 2008

you've got all my attention.

No photo today. (:


Finally, I get to meet si min today? :D Supposed to meet her in the morning, but both of us woke up late today. meet her at 3, ate at griller. The waitress was so funny la please.

Me : two cream dory, and one coke please.
W : 2 coke?
Me : one coke.
W : oh okay, ( looked at simin ) so you also the same?
SiMin : ya.
W : I repeat your order, 4 cream dory, 2 coke?
SiMin, Me : no no, is 2 cream dory. one coke.

2 person have 4 plates of rice? omfg.
Took poker and played, waited for daryl & co to come. (: Been a really long time since I saw them, joked and laughed. Navin was being super ar gua like usual, making that kind of stupid noise & so. a while more, Wei Jie came. (:
Simin left, and I left to boyf's house too. :D

learned some _____ from him, was like sweating. ):
slacked, played. Boyf's way of laughing makes people wants to laugh. :D
He played the stupid dota, and I went home after while because mother called. :D

Me.

Photobucket


Esther Chen. 15
(L) Close Ones, Maen J, Family.
esther_yun_1994@hotmail

you are my purpose, for everything.
Take me with you now, with my heart.



free hit counter













ce 22 Nov 2008. :)