Wednesday, November 12, 2008

why.

I am lazy for peeeeeka-s, again. (:

So, around 12 Si Min woke me up. Got prepared and meet her and dayan at Tiong, they wanted to buy cigg so went Ho Swee. <3 I bought the cigg for them, do I look so old. -.-
went to block 20 for awhile, talked about __________.
So yea, then cab-ed to cresent. Daryl, Amos, xiao pang & Kenny came then, all kaypo-s.
Awhile more,boyf, Isk, Yuan Xiang, Wei Jie, Kevin, Yiping & her stead came followed by CaiYan, Vincent and another guy. Then, went to another place to settle _____________.
(Omfg. lol
so vincent & co left followed by daryl & co. (:
Went safra, awhile more only left me, simin, Isk, boyf & leonard. (:
went to eat & so,

Me : I go toilet.
Boyf : here toilet si bei dirty.
Isk : you also never go girl toilet how you know dirty.


went void deck, slacked.

( because leonard's phone sound like speakers. )

Isk : my balls are the speaker thats why like that.
( blah blah blah. )
Me : hannor, really like speaker lei.
( all laugh )
Me : NONO! I mean the phone really sounded like speaker not the balls!

Isk left to work, slacked awhile and we went home. (:
Reached home around 11pm? (:

Me.

Photobucket


Esther Chen. 15
(L) Close Ones, Maen J, Family.
esther_yun_1994@hotmail

you are my purpose, for everything.
Take me with you now, with my heart.



free hit counter













ce 22 Nov 2008. :)