Monday, November 3, 2008

Insecured.




I think my lappy is dying soon.

So anyway, today was with Jiamin the whole day. :D
Lunch-ed with her at tiong. I always got alot alot to talk when I go out with her, I can tell her everything man. <3 Saw amos, he kept disturb me and Jiamin. Laughs.

Then we went Bugis? Walked around street. Bought one pink hot pants, flora and green tube. <3 I want to go there again, I want I want. :D
Then we cab-ed down to safra? It was raining and there was hardly any cab there. ):
Jiamin went to look for dylan. I saw Isk, Leonard and Jason. :D talked and so.
Awhile Yuting came down, Talked and gossiped.
Breast-less Bitch. :D

Yuting left and we went Tiong.
Looked for WeiJie awhile, saw sky and the rest. (:
Then went home.

Tomorrow I am going to meet WeiJie and the rest, so long never go out with them. I miss. (:

Me.

Photobucket


Esther Chen. 15
(L) Close Ones, Maen J, Family.
esther_yun_1994@hotmail

you are my purpose, for everything.
Take me with you now, with my heart.



free hit counter













ce 22 Nov 2008. :)