Monday, November 24, 2008

finding fault.





"Love concentrates so intently on another that you forget yourself at that moment. Attention says, 'I value you enough to give you my most precious asset - my time'". Unknown

Went out with Jia min the whole day, talked alot. :) then went her house to find boyf. :) Oh &, I cut my hair. My fringe too. Mother said not nice. ):
Went to NTUC to buy groceries with mama & brother, ate KFC & took a cab home.

Is this all started because of her? NO. Think about it, why was I shouting like that. I am not trying to find fault on anyone. & when I say I dont want to do on the particular thing, I MEAN IT.

Me.

Photobucket


Esther Chen. 15
(L) Close Ones, Maen J, Family.
esther_yun_1994@hotmail

you are my purpose, for everything.
Take me with you now, with my heart.



free hit counter













ce 22 Nov 2008. :)