Friday, October 31, 2008

Rumors


People, sorry for not posting this few days. (: I dont have the time to.

Met Jiamin yesterday, like finally k. :D
met her at bukit merah interchange, finally got to see Joshua? laughs.
all the best k, dont wish to see you go in. really.
He left within minutes, bus-ed to tiong with Jiamin? :D
Saw nico, weijie and daryl and arcade there, Talked for awhile?
Ate KFC, walked around. Bought a wallet, met caiyan and bought ticket for High School Musical 3? The show was nice, but alot alot of singings. (:

The showed finished around seven? (: Met vincent awhile, Feng Hui was with him.
It've been long long time since i saw vincent, laughs.
Took train home, watched tevee for awhile. waited for boyf to call, and took bus to his house downstairs? (:

And both of us cab-ed down to safra? :D Meet Isk, Kevin and Leonard. <3
Smoke-ed and we went to eat at block ten. (: Leonard get very happy over lil stuffs, Laughs. Boyf ate and the rest ordered drinks, Isk was joking but the uncle really went to put salt in his Milo, LOL.
Went to slacked at block 23, Isk and Boyf..... I am speechless. Laughs (:

Boyf cab-ed me home then. Reached home around 12 30 am? :D mother just came back home also, -.- like mother like daughter. :D
Boyf haven reply my message till now, dont know what happened. ):


People, I know theres rumors spreading around about me. Choose to believe it or not its your choice. Use your brain people, dont you think it sound so ridiculous? Right, I laugh when I heard that although I know i shouldn't have. :D The person who started this, dont let me find out who you are right? I dont care who are you, I will never take this easy. It doesn't not bother me but it spoil my image you know. :D

Me.

Photobucket


Esther Chen. 15
(L) Close Ones, Maen J, Family.
esther_yun_1994@hotmail

you are my purpose, for everything.
Take me with you now, with my heart.



free hit counter













ce 22 Nov 2008. :)