Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Yesterday.
Met boyf at bus stop and we bus-ed to lavender? Because Boyf wanted to buy his Muay Thai stuffs. (: reached thai market. Like what the hell, that thing cost 190. he brought 150 only. ): so, He bought his muaythai pants instead. (:
Cab-ed to cresent, looked for Jason and Kevin. Isk was sleeping at the sofa. :D

Take away drinks and food. Went back and talked again.
Jason has become a pervert since the day he cut his hair. laughs. After awhile, YuanXiang came. Went smoke and talked. :D Ke vin left.
Then we went safra, arcade-ed. :D ate dinner at block ten.
Boyf, I think we shouldn't hold hands when we are at block ten uh? laughs
Isk off to work. So Jason and YuanXiang took bus home. Boyf cab-ed me home. :D

Me.

Photobucket


Esther Chen. 15
(L) Close Ones, Maen J, Family.
esther_yun_1994@hotmail

you are my purpose, for everything.
Take me with you now, with my heart.



free hit counter













ce 22 Nov 2008. :)