Tuesday, October 14, 2008

my love for you, is deeper than anything elses.



Humans. :D
I know its kind of abnormal posting at this point of time, 6 30 am.
i just came back home uh. (:

went to meet elaine, kahweng and fanglin around 2 30pm at great world. :D
bought movie ticket for eagle eye. (: the movie was nice, :D although i dont really understand the story, pathetic uh.
after that, cab-ed back home. bath-ed and ate dinner, went out to meet peiqi, calvin, weijie and boyf at 9 30pm. :D rent pool table for 2hours. kind of fun uh, :D
took the last bus to tiong, boyf went home first. (:
accompanied peiqi to her house to change, and cab-ed down to cineleisure! :D
Kbox-ed! :DDDDDDD sang like crazy humans, my throat is pain la damm. ):
upload pictures next time k. <3
The bill was expensive, $105. thanks calvin for it k. <3
cab-ed back home around 5 30am. woke my brother up for school and now i am posting. :D

I PROMISE I WILL REPLY ALL THE TAGS K.

Me.

Photobucket


Esther Chen. 15
(L) Close Ones, Maen J, Family.
esther_yun_1994@hotmail

you are my purpose, for everything.
Take me with you now, with my heart.



free hit counter













ce 22 Nov 2008. :)